Sales of Goods
Contract For The Sale Of Goods
This contract for the sale of goods is between Ojok, a Limited Liability Company organized under the laws of the SAR of UNITED KINGDOM (the “Seller”), and any customer (the “Buyer”) that should purchase goods from the Seller.
The parties agree as follows:
- Sale of Goods. The Seller shall sell to the Buyer and the Buyer shall purchase from the Seller the goods set forth on Exhibit A (the “Goods”) in the quantities and at the prices stated in Exhibit A. Unless otherwise stated in Exhibit A, the Buyer shall pay all taxes and third-party expenses imposed on, in connection with, or measured by the transaction contemplated by this agreement in addition to the prices set forth on Exhibit A.
- Invoices; Payment. Unless otherwise stated in Exhibit A, payment for the Goods is due within 30 days of the date of the Seller’s invoice, which date will not be before the date of the Seller’s delivery of the Goods. This contract will become null and void should the Buyer’s delinquency surpass 30 days.
- Delivery; Title; and Risk of Loss. Unless otherwise stated in Exhibit A, the Seller shall deliver the Goods FOB the Seller’s facility in Dongguan, China, and title to and risk of loss of the Goods will pass to the Buyer upon such delivery by the Seller. Any stated delivery dates are approximate. The Seller will not be liable for any losses, damages, penalties, or expenses for failure to meet any delivery date.
- Disclaimer of Warranty; Due Diligence. The Goods are being sold “as is,” and the Seller disclaims all warranties of quality, whether express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.The Buyer acknowledges that it has not been induced by any statements or representations of any person with respect to the quality or condition of the Goods and that no such statements or representations have been made. The Buyer acknowledges that it has relied solely on the investigations, examinations, and inspections as the Buyer has chosen to make and that the Seller has afforded the Buyer the opportunity for full and complete investigations, examinations, and inspections.
- Limitation of Liability. The Seller will not be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or punitive damages (including lost profits) arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates (whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence, or other form of action) and irrespective of whether the Seller has been advised of the possibility of any such damage. In no event will the Seller’s liability exceed the price the Buyer paid to the Seller for the specific Goods provided by the Seller giving rise to the claim or cause of action.
- Limitation of Actions.No action arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates may be commenced against the Seller more than 12 months after the basis for such claim could reasonably have been discovered.
- Security Interest. The Buyer hereby grants to the Seller a security interest in the Goods sold to the Buyer under this agreement and any proceeds therefrom (including accounts receivable), until payment in full for the Goods has been received by the Seller. The Buyer shall sign and deliver to the Seller any document to perfect this security interest that the Seller reasonably requests.
Governing Law and Designation of Forum.(a) The laws of the SAR of UNITED KINGDOM (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) govern all matters arising out of or relating to this agreement and the transactions it contemplates, including, without limitation, its interpretation, construction, validity, performance (including the details of performance), and enforcement.
(b) A party bringing a legal action or proceeding against the other party arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates must bring the legal action or proceeding in any court of the SAR of UNITED KINGDOM. Each party to this agreement consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UNITED KINGDOM sitting in the SAR of UNITED KINGDOM and its appellate courts, for the purpose of all legal actions and proceedings arising out of or relating to this agreement or the transactions it contemplates.
- Force Majeure. The Seller will not be liable for delays in performance or for non-performance due to unforeseen circumstances or causes beyond the Seller’s reasonable control.
- Assignment; Delegation.The Buyer may not assign any of its rights under this agreement or delegate any performance under this agreement, except with the prior written consent of the Seller. Any purported assignment of rights or delegation of performance in violation of this section is void.
- Recovery of Expenses. In any adversarial proceedings between the parties arising out of this agreement or the transactions it contemplates, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party, in addition to any other relief awarded, all expenses that the prevailing party incurs, including legal fees and expenses.
- Entire Agreement. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all other agreements, whether written or oral, between the parties.
- Amendments. No amendment to this agreement will be effective unless it is in writing and signed by both parties.
- Effectiveness; Date. This agreement is effective immediately and the act of the Buyer completing a transaction on the Seller's website constitutes both parties' agreement of this contract.
Each party is confirming the agreement of these terms through the act of completing a transaction on the Seller’s website.
All products of any quantity and any price sold on the Seller’s website